As per Memorandum Circular No. 2011-73 of the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG), the Sangguniang Panlalawigan, from January to September 2013, had accredited a total of 52 people’s organizations (POs), non-government organizations (NGOs) and other organized groups as prerequisite for the selection of representatives to the Local Special Bodies of the provincial government. Among these organizations are associations of senior citizens, women, youth, homeowners, cooperatives, and many more.
Below is the complete list of the accredited organizations.
1. 3RD Bulacan Veterans District, Norzagaray, Bulacan
2. Akmayan-Abot Kamay Sa Kinabukasan
3. Anitaville Homeowners Association, Inc.
4. Bahay-Ampunan Nina Hesus, Maria at Jose
5. Balagtas Homeowners Association for Progress and Empowerment Federation (BALHOPEDFED)
6. Baliwag Humanitarian Group Inc.
7. Bigkis ng Pulilan Association, Inc.
8. Bulacan Federation of Cooperatives (BUFECO)
9. Bulacan PTA Confederation
10. Bulacan Salinlahi Inc.
11. Casabuena de Pulilan Homeowners'' Association
12. Damayang Filipino Movement (DFM) Inc.
13. Heart Of The Organization Of The Federation Of Senior Citizen Association Of The Philippines – CSJDM Chapter
14. Kababaihang Lingkod Barangay (KABALINGAY) - Sta. Rita Matanda, San Miguel, Bulacan
15. Kababaihang Lingkod Barangay (KABALINGAY) - San Miguel Federation
16. Kabalikat ng Bulakenyo Credit Cooperative
17. Konsehong Pambayan Para Sa Kababaihan (KPK) Of Norzagaray
18. Lalawigan Ko’y Ikaw Lingkod Mo Ako, Samahan Ng Kababaihan
19. Northville Youth Reliable Organization Inc. (NYRO)
20. Pag-Iribang Bicolnon sa Bulacan, Inc.
21. Pandayan ng Nagkakaisang Guardians Para sa Reporma at Kaunlaran, Inc.
22. Patag Multi-Purpose Cooperative
23. Righteous Cavaliers Guardians Brotherhood Incorporated (RCGBI), National Headquarters
24. Samahang Akayan At Damayan Ng Alyansang Nagkakaisa (Adan) Neighborhood Association, Inc.
25. Samahan Ng Damayan Ng Mamamayang Senior Citizens Inc. (Damayan)
26. Samahan Sa Lupang Panirahan Sambayanang Nagkakaisa Sa Diwa, Inc. (Salupa Sandiwa, Inc.)
27. Samahan ng may Kakaibang Kapansanan at Kapuspalad
28. Samahan ng mga Senior Citizens – Tawiran
29. Samahan ng mga Lupong Tagapamayapa sa Lungsod ng San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan (SLT)
30. Samahan ng Nagkakaisang Kababaihan ng Sitio Buga, Sta. Elena, Hagonoy, Bulacan
31. Sambahayang Kabalikat ng Bulacan MPC
32. Senior Citizens (Damayan)
33. Senior Citizens In Barangay Sto. Rosario, Hagonoy, Bulacan
34. Solo Parent Association of Obando
35. St. Francis Credit Cooperative, Inc.
36. Sto. Niño Meycauayan Savings and Credit Cooperative (SNMSCC)
37. Sto. Rosario Arba Multi-Purpose Cooperative
38. Villa Ilagan Homeowners Association, Inc. Phase 1
39. Handog: Lingap-Kapwa (HALIK) Inc.
40. San Francisco Multi-Purpose Cooperative, Inc.
41. Samahang Pangkasaysayan Ng Bulakan, Inc.
42. Bulacan Chamber Of Commerce And Industry, Inc.
43. Bulacan Medical Emergency Rescue Team (BMERT)
44. Sagip Sierra Madre Environmental Society Inc. (SSMESI)
45. Philippine Association Of Agri-Aqua Organic Farmers, Inc.
46. St. Augustine Volunteer Emergency Response (SAVER)
47. Assumption Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Association, Inc. (APTRA)
48. Philippine Advocates For Neighborhood Development, Inc. (Pandi)
49. Guardians Striking Force International Incorporated (GSFI)
50. Samahang Pangkababaihan Pangkabuhayan Ng Minuyan (SAPAMIN INC.)
51. Guiguinto Urban Poor For Action (GUPA) Homeowners Association
52. Rotary Club of Norzagaray
The accreditation process is still going on although the Sangguniang Panlalawigan, the one tasked to accredit the POs and NGOs, had set the deadline on September 23, 2013. This deadline was only for those organizations vying for representation in the local special bodies.